The surrounding area, both romantic and wild, invites you to wander and explore by bicycle. The walking and biking trails pass directly though our hamlet (itineraries available).
Our region offers a rich and varied range of cultural activities: its museums, concerts, theatre and galleries will not disappoint you at all. Numerous restaurants and wine cellars are worth lingering in.
During the lavender-flowering season, which occurs mid-June to mid-July, the countryside takes your breath away. It provides an atmosphere that has inspired numerous painters throughout the ages. The lavender fields can also be explored by Segway. Cycling fans can dare themselves to climb the famous Mont-Ventoux either on road bike, on mountain bike or even electric bike. A canoeing or kayak expedition is unforgettable! The region meets everyone’s sporting needs – adventure parks, Via Ferrata, golf, horse-riding, there is something for everyone!
Between mid-November and mid-March, truffle lovers congregate in our region – the Tricastin is the truffle Mecca of France. 80% of this delicious black mushroom are gathered between Montélimar, Nyons and Orange.
During the winter months, visitors have the opportunity to explore two oil-pressing mills which from November onwards, press the ripe olives to produce their liquid green gold.
- The Grignan Letter Writing Festival
- Evening festivities and costumed walks of Grignan
- Cellars offering tastings of wines of the region
- Papal Enclave around Grignan
- he Abbey of Aiguebelle is 3 km away, a place of calm and serenity
- Numerous restaurants around and in Grignan
- Golf Course la Valdaine is 12 km away
- Golf Course Clansayes is 15 km away
- Mountain bike trails
- Walking trails
- Pony trekking
- Visit the castle of Grignan
Le Pré de l'Aube
57, chemin du Murier
26230 Montjoyer - FRANCE
+33(0)4 75 92 44 84
+33(0)6 07 94 06 53
We talk about us!
Where are we?